News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Hi

Started by andodel, May 07, 2010, 11:06:55 AM MT

andodel

I'm andodel. I use this username or blue1003 in other games. I've played a lot of other MMO's, but not one like this. It's fun in that you don't have to spend time on it to get exp or lv up skills. You can come in with the same characters as other's for the most part. I think I'll enjoy playing this game every so often, as unlike other games, this one is strategy and in a way it is good for yor mind as long as you don't get addicted. I also like the simple controls. Sort of like a better version of chess. Keep up the good work on this game. :)

Ross Przybylski

Hi andodel!  Welcome to our Hero Mages community.  Thank you for the kind words; I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the game.

Indeed, the intent of Hero Mages design was to deliver exactly what you described- a game that could be played casually without consuming your life, yet, at the same time, allow you to enjoy the same sense of strategic mastery and achieve what I like to call your "gaming fix".

We'll be keeping up the work too- I hope to deliver computer opponents sometime in the next few months (ideally before GenCon, which is pretty ambititious but within the realm of possibility).  Check back on the forums often to offer more feedback and meet up with other players.  We love to hear your ideas!
Manager of D20Studios, LLC