News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

guard/hero ideas

Started by andodel, May 09, 2010, 01:00:43 AM MT

andodel

I have a couple ideas for different guards or heroes. I'll list them here:

Assassin: Would have 3 abilities. 1 ability would be where he/she could literally hide from view until there next turn, however they wouldn't be able to attack anyone or use ability's. Another one could be a slit throat move where he/she 1 hit KO's the person, but they would have to be directly behind the person for the move to work. A passive ability could be where he/she could sprint twice, but still couldn't attack.

Engineer: If you were to ever implement vehicles, he/she could repair them. He/she could also set a bomb that would take a certain number of turns to explode. When it does explode, it would damage nearby enemies and destroy blocks.

Priest: He/she could be a status guy. You know how the bard gives bonuses relating to attack and the paladin gives health and cures status. Well the priest could up defense and maybe even up health. I think he/she could also maybe be able to use a power called "Pray to the gods" for a random thing to happen such has damaging the enemy, causing a status affect on the enemy, or heal your own players.

I may add more later on.

Ross Przybylski

Great suggestions, andodel, thanks!
Manager of D20Studios, LLC