News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

What sets Hero Mages apart?

Started by Ross Przybylski, July 25, 2009, 01:11:16 AM MT

Ross Przybylski

What elements of Hero Mages do you feel distinguish it apart from similar stategy games?
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Warmage

First and foremost in my mind its value for money, you have lots of options just starting out without having to purchase endless packs like in a common ccg or similar model, with the option to buy more for what I would consider a modest if not cheap price.

This is sort of a digital board game as I see it and I dont think I have seen anything like it, at least not taking it even close to the depth that this game has.

This game captures a lot of elements that made other games great and combines them together in a new way. I love that its a small game company who delivered a complete polished game right out of the gates, yet it was built with almost a limitless potential for growth with units abilities and so on.

I have been playing video games for over 25 years and this is one of the very few games that surprises me and truly was a great find.

codymonk

I like the randomness and luck part of it. Get the right spells and good rolls, throw in a bit of strategy and you can beat most people