News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

trading cards

Started by fengo, May 10, 2010, 11:47:25 AM MT

fengo

;D last night i had a great idea, but my idea is for future reference, if ross could make a trading card game people would buy them play the game with cards,and maybe if ross makes more guys then on the back of rare cards would be a key to unlock that person on the online heromages,i know i would buy them  :)

-just a thought, and remember for the future once heromages become super
                      popular

Ross Przybylski

Oh heck yeah!  Hero Mages began as a physical board and card game and I would love to see it hit the shelves one day as such.  What if you could even get miniatures for the actual characters to go with the cards?
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

fengo

andodel

Even when all my friends got pokemon cards, I never bought them. Hell, I could just take a piece of paper and draw a pic and write some stuff. There, a trading card  ;D. I wouldn't buy them, but I'm sure some other suckers would. it would also be great for publicity and get more members. I think before you send the cards out, everyone who came to the game before they came out should get a code from one of the cards. ;)