Second Diesbudt Tournament Sign-ups now underway!

Started by diesbudt, July 11, 2010, 03:52:05 PM MT

diesbudt

For anyone interested, I will be holding a second tournament, with all new rules and excitement (Ross - Need advertising help on the game message board)

I am looking for 8 (or 16 if enough want to participate) people to sign-up, for this tournament.

The tournament will be a single elimination (if 16 players) or Double elimination (if 8 players).

The Prize? : 1 ($10) Character or map pack of your choice

ANYONE can sign up.  New OR Old. 1000+ games or never played before it doesn't matter! - HOWEVER, if you already have a map pack, and all 6 extra characters, you can't win anything besides bragging rights.

---Matches will be set up by me of who is playing, on a chart that I will post and keep updated on this forum page, and when I post the next round of matches, they must be completed within some reasonable time frame (Use this topic to talk to your opponent to set up a good time to play each other)

-------- I will be posting when the next round will start using EST American time.

---It is your choice/agreement if you want the game to be ranked or unranked or if you want to play 1 game or a best 2 out of 3 with your opponent.  

---Turn Time will be required to be set at 1:30 to give everyone some time to make moves, and game type will be elimination.

---Also one of the players (winner or loser) Will be required to post a screenshot of the last few lines in the battle log onto here so I can verify who actually won.  Any cheating or no evidence of who actually won in an argument (someone lieing) can and will have unfortunate consequences.

If you have any questions, feel free to post on here or ask me in game.  Good luck everyone!

(First come, first sign-up, first serve basis btw)

SIGN-UP LIST

1. Joshua
2. Amorphis
3. Aritheall
4. Alderon
5. Vinman
6. Dalai
7. Kin
8. Noobzilla

-----extra sign-ups------

9.  Sinney
10. 1easygamer
11. Finns
12. Kefkam
13. Gorstak
14. Vinlain
15. Dirpius

amorphis

i want to participate if the tournament date is suitable for me.

Aritheall

Im Interested, if the date and such fits into my schedule. Would love to win some more characters for this game (tho I doubt Ill win).

diesbudt

Alderon

Why not, I'll throw my name in. I would like the map pack, got some ideas for a few good ones.

Vinman

I'm in. Hopefully we should get eight quickly, 16 isn]t a far stretch! GL to all who join!

diesbudt

Yes noobzilla. you and kin would be layers   7 and 8.

Now to see if anyone else wants to join, otherwise ill start randomizing the brackets and ost it.

diesbudt

BUMPED   First 8 have finished filling it out!

Sinney

Alderon

We need to get this started soon!

Dies, can you put down some framework as to when and how we'll play the games?

I was thinking we should have someone around to spectate on them to verify the results, or perhaps have both participants come onto the forums after the game and post here how the game went.

Either way, good luck everyone!  :D