News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

2v2 Tournament

Started by space, July 14, 2010, 08:00:10 AM MT

Would you be interested, can you get a solid partner?

i would play but have no partner.
2 (66.7%)
i would play and have a partner.
1 (33.3%)
Other
0 (0%)
I wouldnt be interested
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: July 19, 2010, 08:00:09 AM MT

newfish11

I want to participate but i have no partner

space

5 official teams now everyone! It is easily possible! Please do not be afraid to sign up regardless of whether or not you have a partner. This is strictly to promote an amazing community and bring every player together.

kefkam

only two people left to 16!

space, you forgot to add dalailamer.

And also, diesbudt is playing.

diesbudt

Yep I said I would now didn't I? 

Ii just have no partner, and don't plan on choosing 1 myself.

space

Im unsure if Dalai is still active, if and when i find out he still wants in ill put him on the roster. 

dies i will add ya.

Alderon

Ross Przybylski

Quote from: space on August 11, 2010, 03:18:13 PM MT
Im unsure if Dalai is still active, if and when i find out he still wants in ill put him on the roster. 

You can quickly determine which players are active using the Member Directory on the Leaderboard tab and sorting by "Last Online".  You can also search by a particular username to determine both when that player last signed on and when they played their last game.

Hope this helps!
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

space

Quote from: diesbudt on August 11, 2010, 01:56:51 PM MT
Yep I said I would now didn't I? 

Ii just have no partner, and don't plan on choosing 1 myself.

IF you are not choosing a partner newfish11 is willing to play with you diesbudt. Please let me know if this is ok with you and i will sign you two up.

Vinlain

I guess i'll need a partner :(  Just find someone that doesn't mind some noob but all the people I typically play with seem paired up lol

diesbudt

diesbudt

Space, 1 confirmation.  In a Double Elim game, the finals (winner bracket team vs loser bracket team),

-If the Team from the winning bracket loses, they have to play 1 more time (as this puts the winning team NOW into the losers bracket, and only team left with "1 life left" is the team that just beat them.

-If the Team from the Loser side loses, tournament ends.

Just making sure if you are making this clear or not.

Vinlain

Hrrrmm, random heroes?  i'm cool with it but i know some people are not gonna be so down with that lol.  Wouldn't part of a team tourney be the team building strategy portion of it?

Alderon

I haven't seen Vinman now in a long while... slightly annoying considering he's supposed to be my partner for this thing.

Meh, why aren't I passed out...?  ???

Tampit

Hmm with rule 10 I think I can enter too
I will try to give a warning if I'm not able to participate anymore though.
What about if 2 teams have an abandoned player? can't they join those teams?

kefkam

-rule random heroes?

then i will participate as kefkam2, since i dont want tu use the new guardians for this tournament.

-rule player replacement only 1 time

hey this is for fun. each time a player cannot play, eachtime other player will take his place.

and one suggestion. 1 battle consinst in only 1 game? or it wins the best of 3 games (the one who wins two times). most games would need only two games, and there is  few battles each week.