News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

2v2 Tournament

Started by space, July 14, 2010, 08:00:10 AM MT

Would you be interested, can you get a solid partner?

i would play but have no partner.
2 (66.7%)
i would play and have a partner.
1 (33.3%)
Other
0 (0%)
I wouldnt be interested
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: July 19, 2010, 08:00:09 AM MT

diesbudt

I just dont think its fair for any team to play more or less games. I don't see how a non  2/4/8/16/32  team tourny can be fair.

Also, if it isnt fair, it should be double elim.

1EasyGamer

I would like to play. I'll take anyone who needs a partner. The only thing with me is that I have a 5:00 PM to 1:00 AM job and I would have a hard time playing an uninterrupted tournament game those times Monday-Friday or scheduling a fixed time for those days. Those times I sort of play when I think I might have a break. I am good to play on weekends and scheduling a time. So having this in mind if anyone still wants to partner just say so. If not you can just have me as a substitute player to fill in the gaps.

space

Quote from: 1EasyGamer on August 15, 2010, 06:50:08 PM MT
I would like to play. I'll take anyone who needs a partner. The only thing with me is that I have a 5:00 PM to 1:00 AM job and I would have a hard time playing an uninterrupted tournament game those times Monday-Friday or scheduling a fixed time for those days. Those times I sort of play when I think I might have a break. I am good to play on weekends and scheduling a time. So having this in mind if anyone still wants to partner just say so. If not you can just have me as a substitute player to fill in the gaps.

Don't worry about all that man, i am gonna do my best to make sure every game gets played and everyone able to participate. Each game gets up to 8 days to be played which i think is more than enough time. I will keep a lookout for a partner for you and you do the same.

DalaiLamer

So what we do now ? wait for 12 more players for 6 teams ? 

space

Quote from: DalaiLamer on August 18, 2010, 11:18:47 AM MT
So what we do now ? wait for 12 more players for 6 teams ? 

At this point we simply need one more team or two players.... That's it and we have a 12 team bracket and the tournament will start immediately after i find two more people with no further delay...

1EasyGamer

Hi space. Sorry to have to ask you but I need to you remove me from the tournament. Will be very busy for a while and just playing here and there if possible and maybe the singles tournament, not sure if I would have the time for that one either. Thanks.

DalaiLamer

Quote from: 1EasyGamer on August 19, 2010, 04:47:32 PM MT
Hi space. Sorry to have to ask you but I need to you remove me from the tournament. Will be very busy for a while and just playing here and there if possible and maybe the singles tournament, not sure if I would have the time for that one either. Thanks.

You got no 1 hour on a week ? :D

DalaiLamer

POST DELETED

DalaiLamer

POST DELETED

diesbudt

Dalai, dude, that's no way to act. First he never got a full 12 teams, if it wasn't for you complaining about the partner you got and you wanted someone else who didn't sign up yet when space finallly got his 8th team this would have started already.

2nd with an attitude like that Ross won't delete the post, but with language and an attitude like that I would hope he deletes your posts on this post.

3rd, With that can of outlash on the forums, and the fact that half the players who signed off have not been on for a while and may not, not enough people will want to do a 2v2 tournament with you.

All space did for a while as we played or in lobby was look for players, but no one else really wanted to join, and with him getting busy (people get busy in real life so things can be postponed/cancelled, deal with it) of course it wasn't going to start yet.

TL:DR    Chill out, it doesn't matter.

Ross Przybylski

Dalai -

Please refrain from using language like that on our forums.  There are better ways to communicate with other players without being so offensive.  Be respectful of other players and follow the Code of Conduct rules or your account will be subject to termination.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

DalaiLamer

omgosh damn, i was in party yesterday and got drunken and bit smoked and after I see that there are still no news on the tournament I raged somehow out, that RLY annoyed me. Sorry That was not that hard meaned, but there was some trueth too ( - minus the swears and in soft volume )

Sooo sup with the tournament ? space wanna talk to me how we can arrange it ? I got some ideas.