News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Invites and Lobby

Started by tors10, July 25, 2009, 02:54:35 AM MT

tors10

There needs to be a way to get from the game room back to the lobby. That would allow you to see if any more people are in the lobby before you start the game.

Additionally, I would like the ability to invite people to the game, from the lobby.

Johnzinho

I agree with tors10.  I think allowing to see if more people in the lobby would help out.  Also have something where if the user is logged in, allow to see if the person's status while in the room, like if they're away from the computer or something.

Ross Przybylski

Several users are suggesting this feature, which is helping us to further recognize its importance. 

In regards to Johnzinho's comment, an activity status (similar to something you'd see on AOL or MSN messenger) would prove useful as well.  I'm noticing many players are waiting in the lobby for users to arrive for games- would an ability to alert an idle member with a sound effect/prompt popup be helpful or annoying?
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

tors10

A sound effect on invite, and perhaps a button to notify upon new people arriving would be nice.

Finjinimo

Is it possible to see who is in what games? The could prove useful if you log in looking for a friend, and then can see easily that they are already in a match.

Ross Przybylski

Quote from: Finjinimo on August 23, 2009, 02:59:13 AM MT
Is it possible to see who is in what games? The could prove useful if you log in looking for a friend, and then can see easily that they are already in a match.

Not at the moment, but this is a feature we can add, along with a buddy list that would allow you to find your friends online as well.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Finjinimo

Yep, at the moment I sit in the lobby, and if a game is open I'll pop my head in to see who is in there. Being able to see who created the game, and who is currently in there, and even who is currently in battle... would be very nifty.

And a buddy list would be great!