Want to design your own Hero Mages character? Vote for us on indiePub!

Started by Ross Przybylski, July 29, 2010, 06:39:46 PM MT

Vinlain

Alrighty, guardian time

Name: Siren     Type: Guardian

Str:3       AC: 14     HP: 6

Ability 1: Lullaby- All enemies in sight have their strength reduced by 1 until the start of your next turn

Ability 2: Overture of Despair: Target enemy unit has it's dice rolls reduced by 4 until the start of your next turn

Yes, it's the ANTI-BARD, not original, but something I thought should be thrown out there, we could always use another singer lol

diesbudt

Ross ive been asked a few times now... and as I have no idea myself, some want to know when they will get minotaur codes for voting?

Ross Przybylski

My special thanks to everyone who support us by voting in the Indie Pub Community Favorite Competition!  The voting period is now over and we should here the results from Indie Pub mid-September.  I will be compiling together a list of all participants and emailing your Minotaur codes over the next few days.  Please make sure your account email addresses are up-to-date.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

FrontaLobotomy

Really hope you won this thing Ross. Enjoying your game, and would love to see it really take off.

Ross Przybylski

Quote from: FrontaLobotomy on September 01, 2010, 10:13:41 PM MT
Really hope you won this thing Ross. Enjoying your game, and would love to see it really take off.

Thank you!  I really appreciate that!

Ok, everyone!  I just finished sending out Minotaurs to everyone who reported back about voting on this forum.  I also went ahead and scanned through all of the IndiePub comments and sent everyone who didn't report back but left a comment and account name Minotaurs as well.  You'll receive your unique code in an email with subject "Hero Mages: Thank You for Your Support!".  Each code is good for 1 unlock.  If you already have the Minotaur, feel free to share your code with another player.

Thanks again to everyone who supported Hero Mages!  I'll let you know as soon as I hear the competition results.

Geedo

Ross, I did voted at indiepub but i didn't report here at the forum.
I didn't get any email from HeroMages yet.
the email i used for voting on indiepub is : pirate_dumbeldor@hotmail.com

what do i have to do to get my Minotaur code ??

Ross Przybylski

Geedo-

Be sure to also comment and rate Hero Mages on our IndiePub page at https://www.indiepubgames.com/game/Hero_Mages and I'll send your Minotaur code out tomorrow. 

Same goes for everyone else- if you voted for us on IndiePub Community Favorite but did not receive a Minotaur code it's because you didn't add the comment on our page so I had no way to know if you voted.  Please do this within the next few days if you haven't received your Minotaur code yet.  Thank you!

maltross

NO MORE MINOS!!!!! j/k
But really, i'm tired of getting sprinted on :o)

Tampit

Quote from: maltross on September 04, 2010, 01:32:45 PM MT
NO MORE MINOS!!!!! j/k
But really, i'm tired of getting sprinted on :o)
Up>Left>Down>Right
Remember this if you don't want to be sprinted

Ross Przybylski

Geedo

Quote from: Ross Przybylski on September 04, 2010, 07:15:10 AM MT
Geedo-

Be sure to also comment and rate Hero Mages on our IndiePub page at https://www.indiepubgames.com/game/Hero_Mages and I'll send your Minotaur code out tomorrow.

Done, rated and commented.

Ross Przybylski

Thanks, Geedo.  I just sent out your Minotaur code for you.  Enjoy!

Lobogris

Commented and rated! Could you send me another minotaur please ?  ;D

pelego

My Caracter

Character Name: Cleric | Mage
     STR: 3 DEF: 14 LIFE: 6/6

Ability 1 Cure | Cost:2 
     Description: Cure 2 life to target ally

Ability 2 Revive | Cost 4 
     Description: Place your last defeated hero on target space with 1 life remaining.  Hero may use actions immediately.

Ability 3 Magic Defense | Passive
     Description: Cleric gains +3 def for magic atacks

Ability 4 Recovery | Passive |
     Description Player can cast Recovery spells for 1 less mana.

Six

Character Name | Mage
     STR: 5 DEF: 16 LIFE: 6/6

Ability 1 Brute | Passive | 0 Valor
     Description: only able to use 2 mana, No access to Manipulation or Summoning spells. Resistant to Sleep(save roll 13)
     Ability 2 Enhance | 1 Mana | 5 Valor
     Description +1 atk +1 def permanent bonus leaving the mage with 1 available mana per turn.
     Ability 3 Enhance | 1 mana | 10 Valor
     Description +1 atk +1 def permanent bonus leaving the mage with 0 available mana per turn.
     Ability 4 Sprint | Passive | 15 Valor
     Description removes cooldown and can attack afterwards.

**or 10 point valor, Expell, every adjacent creature moves away 2 spaces if possible.(two cards)

some tweaking required im sure. still draws the cards, just cannot use them.