Additional Turn Timer & Chat Option

Started by amorphis, August 02, 2010, 11:49:22 AM MT

amorphis

Hi ! After several times i realized that it would be nice to have these 2 options i decided to post it here.

1st :
i think it would be nice to have an additional 0:45 minute turn timer.
Reason: At the first 1-2 weeks after i found HeroMages and started to play even 1.50 min was not enough for me.Then i realized that like the other older players, 1 min is more than enough to do decent moves when you used to play the game.
And 30 secs is really enough for crowded FFAs and fun games.
But i think we need a 0:45 min turn timer for serious 3v3 games or even for quick -serious at the same time- 2v2s. With that option we can play good, flowing games with 6 or more players.

2nd :
i dont know this is easy or not but it would be nice if we have a short-cut for private messages.
it could be by typing "/w" just before the message or if this is hard then maybe we can click here ------>> [ PM > amorphis ]: test :) to continue typing PMs after the first one we wrote by clicking friend's profile and "send message" button.

thanks for reading :)

diesbudt

Well i think its good at 1 minute, sometimes people, even the veterans, need that extra 15s to think about something. (or talk in T chat)

Also, there could be a quicker way, i just wouldnt expect private messaging being allowed in a game, for you know talking to spectators who give advice (me giving every move to a new person) or teaming up with people in an ffa privately.

Its fine to team up in ffa publicly, at least the person can try to unpersuade one of them than.

Ross Przybylski

Thanks for posting amorphis.  We can certainly add a 45 second turn timer.

Your private messaging idea is also an excellent suggestion; we will look into enhancing this in upcoming version.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC