News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Map Design Gallery

Started by Ross Przybylski, July 25, 2009, 04:43:43 PM MT

Ross Przybylski

Welcome map designers!  I've seen some great custom maps made by our users and I thought it would inspiring to others if you could share some screenshots of your best custom maps here.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Ross Przybylski

Ok, let's get this started.  First off, in case you didn't know how to attach a screenshot, the easiest way is to click the "Additional Options" button under the post and then click the "Browse" button next to the Attach section to locate the screenshot on your computer.  (You take screenshots by pressing ALT + PRT SCR and then pasting into  Paint or other image program and saving the file).

That being said, he's a shot of a map made by Joshua during a battle I spectated.  I'm not sure what he calls it, but I dub this map "Skittles".

Joshua

rokendo

Here is my betrayal map:

Each Hero has a guardian next to an opposing heromage to promote early bloodshed and conflict.

I have a 2 and 3 player version of these type of maps.  haven't tried it out much.

good for free for all

I put some notes on my blog about it: https://thebusygamer.blogspot.com/2009/08/heromages-betrayal-map.html

Ross Przybylski

Very interesting map concept.  I'm amazed at the level of creativity you've come up with in playing with the starting zones.

diesbudt

I don't have any map saves, but i can still make and screenshot ;)

Here is my idea: Enclosure

Nacrom Sable

Ok this is my starting idea,  there will be improvements, just need ppls opinion on it.

this is a basic wannabe castle at the top of the screen (team 1/Solo person) vs the invading armies (team 2 / either solo or a 2 army team).  This will be upgraded espically if Ross can get the walls that can be destroyed working ::hint hint::

Joshua

That's a clever map for 3 players (1 vs 2)

It would be good if the solo player starts with 15 valors somehow. (maybe breaking through the walls will give that player valors?)

diesbudt

Here is two maps (1 was inspired by skittles map by joshua)

Good duel Map

Joshua

hahaha nice maps diebudt!! lol

Ross Przybylski

Quote from: diesbudt on August 23, 2009, 11:23:13 PM MT
Here is two maps (1 was inspired by skittles map by joshua)

Awesome!  I wouldn't want to be player 2 or 3 on the first one, though, LOL!  Keep em' comin.

Finjinimo

Hello.

I've been spending much of my time online on my own. I'm in Sydney and most of you peeps are asleep when I get home from work. But it's all good. I've been fiddling around with the map editor.

I haven't been able to test any of these, but I thought I'd throw them up here anyway.

Finjinimo

Finjinimo

Finjinimo

Duck n Cover

I suspect I'm putting too much cover in all of these, but I'll work that out with some testing. I think points of cover with good open areas are probably the way to go.

I think the map choke point would be quite intense though.