News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

iPod App?

Started by Dimir26, September 12, 2010, 08:49:16 PM MT

Dimir26

I know that it might be a little bit strange for an Ipod, but how about creating a mobile version of the game. Also a mobile version of the game with unranked bluetooth connectivity. The current problem I have with this game in terms of accesibility is that I can only play it online. If an offline version were avalible say for a console system, emulator, or iPod I think that it would be more accessable to the general public

Ross Przybylski

Dimir26 -

It will please you to know that computer opponents are being programmed for the next major release of the game which I hope to announce some time before the end of this month.  Once we have computer opponents, the doors will open for all sorts of single player game types for offline play.

I agree that ipod/mobile/and console versions would rock, and I would love to produce these.  I am currently focusing on polishing the game for various independent developer contests to get the attention of publishers and win awards to help fund the production so we can turn this dream into reality.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC