News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

3v1

Started by Kin, October 11, 2010, 05:42:26 PM MT

Kin

Most people would agree that 2 AI vs 1 is quite beatable. So, I decided that I would try 3v1. I tried 4 times and lost every single time. I got very close once but screwed up the last minute by forgetting that I was unable to sprint that turn. Anyway, here are some screenshots from that match.

Ross Przybylski

Wow, look at that horde of skeletons!  Great screenshots, Kin- thanks for sharing!  Personally, I've been able to beat 2v1 but have not succeeded in 3v1 yet.

Keep in mind that the AI's ability will vary greatly depending on the map layout.  The AI will play much better on maps with large open areas.  This should improve once I've created the algorithms to handle unit shuffling and move order.

If you're looking for more challenges to try, I recommend 2v2 on Tenoctyl, 2v1 on Trinity, 2v2 on Circle of Slaughter, or 2v2v2v2 on Valley of War (play with 4 people and give each one a bot teammate).
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

the stoat

yo kin, i've beat 7 bots by creating a map with a tunnel, so they send one unit at a time

kefkam

god job kin. i can barerly kill two of them being so lucky.

i also managed to kill 7 with a tricky map. but thats no very difficult since they even cant move, and maybe you can even kill 6 of their mages in the first turn.