News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Hero Mages for Android

Started by Ross Przybylski, September 16, 2011, 06:54:12 PM MT

Ross Przybylski

Greetings Hero Mages fans!

It's been some time since my last post, and many of you are probably wondering: Where has Ross gone? Has he dissappeared into the shadows and abandoned this awesome game forever?

Nay!

I've actually been pretty busy enhancing the game with single player mode and porting it to mobile devices, and I'm proud to share with you the progress I have made:

Hero Mages Android w Adobe AIR
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Ross Przybylski

It's official! The Hero Mages app for Android is available in the Android Marketplace! Share your thoughts and comments here, or, better yet, review the app in the marketplace to help improve our standing.

markeski

everyone with an android phone needs to download the hero mages app.  if you don't have an android phone, go out an buy one and then download hero mages app.  move over angry birds... :D

Zelanius Forcys

How about getting an Android tablet PC?

That should work too!

FrontaLobotomy

Just downloaded this. Good to hear your still upright Ross.  Just happened to get an android phone 2 weeks ago. 

Ross Przybylski

Just wanted to take a moment to thank all of Hero Mages community members for supporting the game! I am excited to see so many Android downloads already as well as postive energy and activity returning to the forums. I am proud to host the game for such a fantastic group of people. You guys rocks!

PPStar

Congratulations Ross!!
And thanks for porting it to the Android....

Ross Przybylski

Thanks for playing the Android version guys! Be sure to rate the game in the Android Marketplace. We need your awesome reviews to help grow our community!