News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Gift Cards!

Started by WorldChamp(ELITE), December 09, 2011, 02:33:21 PM MT

WorldChamp(ELITE)

I would like the new creatures. But many people's parents will not allow them to give credit card number. I myself have the same problem. But of course their just fine with buying gift cards. So I wanted to know if there were any gift cards out there. I'm sure there are other like me out there... somewhere. :)

Ross Przybylski

Champ,

You bring up a good point. I think gift cards are a great idea! Let me see what I can come up with.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

WorldChamp(ELITE)

Zelanius Forcys

Hey Champ,

Great idea!

I might be able to entice my colleagues to join this festive season...

Zela Forcys

Ross Przybylski

Alright, I've started looking into this. I think we could eventually get physical gift cards tied to various demoniations so you could use it to purchase whatever you want. The trouble is, I won't have time to implement this kind of system before the holidays. The good news is, I have a temporary solution that will hopefully help everyone get what they want for Christmas this year  ;D

What I can do is create electronic gift certificates that include a promo code for specific in-game products. If you'd like to order a gift card, tell your parents to email me directly at ross@d20studios.com with subject-line "Gift Card" and indicate your order from the following choices:

1) Arcane Disciples ($10.00)

2) Dark Avengers ($10.00)

3) 10 Map Editor Saves ($10.00)

4) Holiday Bundle (Includes Arcane Disciples, Dark Avengers, 10 Map Editor Saves) for ($25.00) BEST DEAL- Save $5!

Once I receive the order request, I'll send an invoice that can be paid via Paypal or any major credit card. Upon payment receipt, I'll email a printable gift certificate that includes a promo code to unlock your products. Let me know if this works for you guys!

WorldChamp(ELITE)

Is a credit card number required to fill purchase, or is check or cash good too?

Ross Przybylski

For the gift cards we'll accept Cash/Money Order/Check as well.

These should be made payable to:

D20Studios, LLC
1780 Fieldstone Ct.
Romeoville, IL 60446

Since these payments will obviously have to be mailed, you have the choice of receiving a color-printed gift card certificate back via mail if you prefer not to provide your email address.