News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Where is everyone?

Started by viperboy0612, March 01, 2012, 09:07:54 AM MT

Jenxstar

Hi,
I've played your game and like it very much.It has been quite a while since I played regularly but I keep checking back to see how things are going.Everytime I come back there are virtually no players around to challenge as this thread points out.I have a suggestion but don't know how practical it would be...

What about making the game a sort of play by email type of affair where you got notified via your Iphone/Android/messanger or whatever once your opponent had taken their move?

I'm not saying this should be the only way to play but maybe an option to play realtime or Email games when you begin.I believe Heromages has the players and this could be a work around instead of trying to get them all in the same place at the same time.

Ross Przybylski

Hi Jexstar,

The feature you're referring to is called "asynchronous gameplay" and you'll be happy to know that implementing this feature is among my top development priorities for the next version.

In addition to being able to play via email/one turn at a time, this could also be used as a notification system to get players in the lobby to meet up for challenges and "real-time" games.

~Ross
Manager of D20Studios, LLC