News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Hotkeys

Started by viperboy0612, March 01, 2012, 11:59:16 PM MT

viperboy0612

Do you think you can make it so that we can change our hotkeys?  Like in the settings menu or something. Oh, btw, I just bought the summoner and she is awesome!  Just one thing, when you scroll over the enemy summoner, it looks like she is rubbing her breasts or something. Can't really tell exactly what she is suppose to be doing.  Not sure if you intended that.

Ross Przybylski

Sure, I can add customizable hotkeys to the features list. Out of curiosity, what keys are troubling you?

Glad you enjoy the Summoner! I had to go and check the animation after your comment she's putting her hand on her hip and shaking the staff with the other. Interesting interpretation, though.. :P
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

viperboy0612

It's mainly any keys that I can't push with only my left hand, such as move(M).  Sometimes, during timed games, I like to think to the last second then execute as many actions as possible within the last remaining seconds.  Also, is there a hotkey that I can press for confirming actions?

I realized that she was putting her hand on her hip after seeing the other animations, which were more apparent.  Haha.

Ross Przybylski

'C' = Confirm action.

The next release will introduce several UI enhancements currently found in the mobile version that will make it easier to perform actions faster, particularly for fast paced games.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC