News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

New Player

Started by Mornlord, March 12, 2012, 03:19:10 PM MT

Mornlord

Hello All,

I just began playing this game on 3/11/12 and I love it.  It is just about exactly what I was looking for.  I could go into gaming background and why but I saw there is another post for that so I'll do it there.  I'm pestering my long time gaming friends about it now and have even shelled out for one of the xpacs (and that is saying something when gas is killing me in Southern Cali in my hog of an SUV).  If it is up to me, I'll help push this game along.  It deserves a TON of support and hopefully will have a sizeable community as word spreads.

Michael aka Mornlord

Ross Przybylski

Thanks for the, introduction, Michael. I really appreciate your feedback and support of the game. It means a lot to have players like you in our community that take advantage of our community forums, and I hope your friends get onboard as well.

Please be sure to share this feedback on the Android market as well with a nice 5 star rating- the game sure needs it, especially in light of recent negative feedback due to several confused users that don't realize the expansions carry over to the PC based version as well.

Looking forward to seeing you in the lobbys. I'll be online for some battles once I finish the next major update.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

FrontaLobotomy

Welcome Mornlord. See you around the tables.

MagicMissle

Hey Mornlord. I have a question... When do you get on anymore? I never find you on...