Android Systems - A Device List

Started by Trasd, March 20, 2012, 03:31:02 PM MT

Trasd

Before I decided to try Hero Mages on my android, I did a search in these forums to see if anyone with the same system as mine had any comments or words of wisdom that might prove beneficial.  No one did.

Since I found android posts scattered throughout this site, I thought it may help others if we consolidated some information and all listed the type of android device we are using, our basic experience running Hero Mages, and any android-specific notes or tips we'd like to share. I'll go first!

I am successfully running Hero Mages on a CM7 rooted Nook Color overclocked to 1.2GHz, my FPS varies between 20 (updated because of some changes, more later) at the low end and near 40 at the high end, but averaging about 28.  I am very happy with the performance on my tablet.  Here are my specifications:

Model-Nook Color
Android Version-2.3.7
Flavor-CM7 (CyanogenMod-7.1.0-encore)
CPU-ARMv7 rev 2 (v7)
Memory-480MB

Ross Przybylski

Ah, thank you for posting this, Trasd! So glad to hear the game runs well on Nook Color. Following the iOS release, my goal is to get the app in the Amazon and Nook marketplaces for those who aren't as technically savy at "rooting" their devices.

Next Android release will also feature some major enhancements to memory management, so you should hopefully see a performance increase as well :)
Manager of D20Studios, LLC