News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Pass and Play

Started by Myndjob, April 15, 2012, 01:39:25 PM MT

Myndjob

Hey Ross,

What about a pass and play option for my Android tablet? That way I an play a local battle with friends while traveling and not online.

Steve

Ross Przybylski

Hey Steve! Glad to hear you're enjoying this an your Android and even got your buddies interested in playing.

Pass & Play request noted and on my list for future update  ;D
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

makaGeorge

Just started playing yesterday and got the iPad version to play with my son... this feature would be great. It'd also be cool to be able to set up matches with different combinations of computer and human players, like 2 humans vs. 2 computer, etc..

Anyway... loving the game so far :) reminds me just a bit of Chaos for the ZX Spectrum :D.

Ross Przybylski

Quote from: makaGeorge on April 18, 2012, 04:33:16 PM MT
Just started playing yesterday and got the iPad version to play with my son... this feature would be great. It'd also be cool to be able to set up matches with different combinations of computer and human players, like 2 humans vs. 2 computer, etc..

Anyway... loving the game so far :) reminds me just a bit of Chaos for the ZX Spectrum :D.

Awesome! I'm looking forward to playing the game with my son when he gets older. Oh yes, there will be pass&play with bots, don't you worry!

makaGeorge

Thanks! I'm glad to hear that :)  I also have to make a list of each spell in Spanish for him, but he manages quite well... If you ever consider translating the game tell me :)

Ross Przybylski

There's a downloadable spell reference sheet here: https://heromages.com/community/resources.html

If you're interested in translating, I could ask the user who created this resource create a Spanish download companion.

Trasd

Quote from: Ross Przybylski on April 24, 2012, 02:25:35 AM MT
There's a downloadable spell reference sheet here: https://heromages.com/community/resources.html

If you're interested in translating, I could ask the user who created this resource create a Spanish download companion.
Sure - just send me a .DOC file (via Ross) with the translated text.  Please be aware, I am not multilingual, so I cannot proof read the finished document.

If you cannot create a .DOC file, send me whatever format you can create that preserves the punctuation you need for your particular language.

makaGeorge

Great! I'll do it for sure. It's going to be a great help for him. Thanks!

Archie

Sorry I just created a new thread asking for this - my bad!

MagicMissle

I know this is weird Ross, but do you mind if I make a French translation?

Trasd

Make any translation you want.  Same things apply that I said last time:

"Sure - just send me a .DOC file (via Ross) with the translated text.  Please be aware, I am not multilingual, so I cannot proof read the finished document.

If you cannot create a .DOC file, send me whatever format you can create that preserves the punctuation you need for your particular language."