News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

A bug, maybe?

Started by Zelanius Forcys, May 05, 2012, 04:03:03 AM MT

Zelanius Forcys

I was playing using the PC version, when my opponent, sheperd13 cast Imprison on my Mage. I cast the spell Mana Surge by accident (intending to use Dispel), and suddenly, I could not take anymore actions. I got stucked and was forced to log out.

I was playing the game on Google Chrome (latest version number 18.0.1025.168) on my Mac OS X, Version 10.6.8 with a 2.66 GHz Intel Core 15 Processor. It has a memory of 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3.

The Google Chrome was running on Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202 Version: 11.2.202.235, although I cannot determine if this is the Google Chrome inbuilt version or a downloaded plugin, as both were active based on my plug-in database.

Zel

diesbudt

In the past I have had a lot of issues with google chrome and Heromages.

So now I use different browsers, and have not had any issues really since.

Zelanius Forcys

Hi Die,

Thanks for the tip.
I read up a bit, and it seems that Google Chrome generally has problems with flash games due to its own inbuilt flash player plugin, so it is almost certainly a browser issue.

Zel

Ross Przybylski

Zelanius- this is definitely a bug with the game. Next time- please copy/paste the CMD source so I have the complete data to run through engine.

Note: I am working on an in-game "Report Bug" feature that will submit CMDLog's to database automatically. Hopefully ready for next version.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Gorstak

as i know u cant dispel imprison.

Ross Przybylski

You can dispel Imprison: If your mage is the one imprisoned, they can still cast spells on anything in the box (including themself). Just dispel on yourself and Imprison effect is removed.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Gorstak

u should check it out cas i wasnt able to use dispel while i was imprisond niether once.