News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Proposed Game times.

Started by tors10, July 26, 2009, 05:10:10 PM MT

tors10

Method to post challenges/game times for other players to see.

So if I was likely to hop on between 7-9 on Sunday, I could have a little note in the lobby when I'm not there stating when I'd likely be on.

That way, if nobody is on, you still have a tentative idea of when someone is likely to hop on.

Ross Przybylski

Until we can implement an in-game challenge feature, why not use the Events forum to post challenges or game meetups to other players?

Baker has also posted a poll for when players are likely to be online that you can vote in at: https://heromages.com/forums/index.php?topic=16.0  We will be using the results of this poll to help us in scheduling D20Studios sponsored game sessions as well.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

markeski

I'd say just to get things kicking, have a "virtual gamenight." On fridays me and my friends play lan / xbox games at a certain time, usually 8pm-2am, and we meet rain or shine, even easier to do online. Why not have certain weekday/weekends posted to the main page to alert players that there is sure to be a lot of people on playing a certain time, and then of course we could also play whenever else we wanted ;)