News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

mp issue

Started by Aquillies, May 12, 2012, 06:01:14 AM MT

Aquillies

Hello i am havin an issue where i can log into the mp and join games. i however cannot host. ross something is. and when i join others games it won't let me be a player. only spectator. on a samsung galaxy nexus

also i attempted to get some mp on the pc side of things, and i cannot log in with my account. but i can on the forums and droid app.

Trasd

Someone reported something like this awhile back - when you log in, make absolutely sure there is no space after your name.  Mobile systems have a way of adding things because of auto-correction and suggestions.

I hope this helps.

Ross Przybylski

Aquillies,

Yes, this sounds like the "extra space" issue for sure. When you go to sign into the multiplayer on your phone or your device, try typing an extra space at the end of your user name and see if that works. Otherwise- let me know- I can edit your username to remove the space.

This is on my "to-fix" list for next update.

~Ross
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Aquillies

yeah i have the space at the end so now i can log in with the pc. and run into the same issue i cant host or join as a player. in mp. when i start a mp game i cant change any of the options it gives me an error saying the game host is "null".   when i join someone elses game it wont let me select player on an open spot. very confused. thanks for the help!

Ross Przybylski

Aquillies,

It's possible this may be due to the space in your username. I'm going to delete the space and see if this resolves the issue.

~Ross

Aquillies

the space is still there. hope this works lol. again i appreciate  the help.

Aquillies

hey ross, im still having this issue. i am stuck as a spectator. i still have the space in my name. thanks for your time.
galaxy nexus/pc

Trasd

We are talking about a space AFTER the name.  For example, if the character ^ represents a space, then my name as Trasd^ would not log in correctly.

My advice, at this point and if the space issue doesn't resolve it, would be to have Ross cancel the old account name and you create another.

Hope this helps.

Ross Przybylski

Quote from: Aquillies on July 07, 2012, 06:23:07 PM MT
hey ross, im still having this issue. i am stuck as a spectator. i still have the space in my name. thanks for your time.
galaxy nexus/pc

I've confirmed that the space in your name is gone. It's possible I may need to reset your password. Interesting that you can login to the forums but not the game as both use the same login information. Shoot me an email at ross@d20studios.com I will help get you up and running.

Are you able to login to the game via the PC?