News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Cool Game!

Started by Nameless, July 16, 2012, 05:08:13 PM MT

Nameless

Hi all,

I stumbled upon Hero Mages in the Google Play store a few days ago and have been hooked ever since. It is just the kind of game I've been looking for forever. I think it's super cool that I can play the game on PC, Android tablet and even my Android phone (although I have to be really careful where I touch the screen). So I want to give kudos to Ross for bringing us such an awesome game.

I've bought the 2 character packs for more variety in game play. How can I get my hands on the Minotaur? I'm a computer graphic artist by trade (I work in a design/advertising agency) so perhaps I can offer my services in exchange? ;)

Ross Przybylski

Welcome, Nameless!

I'm glad that you're enjoying the game. The Minotaurs are exclusive beasts, offered only to the most worthy players for their commitment to supporting our community... or whenever I feel like running the Minotaur promotions ;)

I'm always excited to meet fellow industry talent. Do you have a portfolio of your artwork? I might take you up on your offer.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Trasd

30 years ago I had a PnP toon I called Nameless (or Noname, but it was close none-the-less)!  I've always been bad with names - period.

You said, "...even my Android phone (although I have to be really careful where I touch the screen...," have you turned on the confirmation options in settings?  These helped me quite a bit (I think they are on by default).

Cool game, though, huh?

MagicMissle

Ross, are you implying that I am not a worthy player? O.o You haven't given me a minotaur.