News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Congratulations & info request

Started by cremo, August 01, 2012, 12:46:40 PM MT

cremo

Hi all!

First off, let me congratulate with the developer for this awesome game.. Best one I've so found found on android (even better than Battleheart).

Than, since i'm hear, i would like to ask a question on a doubt i have after reading about the expandable content and the mobile version for android (i'm currently running with hero mages silver)

If i buy hero mages gold on android and get, on my account, some expandable content (like new characters), can I play with them when off the internet too in custom battle mode, or do i have to necessarily be logged on the online serevr in order to use the content i?ve purchased?

thanks for the attention and cheers again for the game!

Ross Przybylski

Hi cremo!

First, thank you for the compliment. To be compared in such positive light to Battleheart, a largely successful Android title, is quite an honor!

Regarding your question, the Gold version on Android grants access to the offline singleplayer modes on your Android device. Currenty, "offline" single player is exclusive to mobile devices.

That being said, any content you purchase via the web version is fully accessible on ALL of your devices, whether you play on Android (single player or online), iOS, or the web. You will need to be logged into multiplayer on the web, but it's fully possible to play single player games against the computer from the multiplayer lobby (this is why the offline options are not active on the web version).

I am planning a desktop version that would allow you to play the game on your PC/Mac without an internet connection. This will follow sometime after the release of v1.8 (scheduled to release very soon) which will add the highly requested asynchronous multiplayer feature and a number of other cool stuff to the game.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC