Google Play Purchased Content Not Received

Started by Sir Dubs, September 05, 2012, 03:32:55 AM MT

Sir Dubs

I purchased the expansion content (e.g. both warrior packs) but the content is not available in game. Not what is wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

FYI: the charges have posted to my credit card, so I don't think it was an issue with Google play.

Ross Przybylski

Thanks for reporting the issue!

A few other users have experienced similar problems. Still not sure what is causing the issue, but I can definitely get you the content you paid for.

Please contact me directly via email at ross@d20studios.com with a copy of your order information and I'll take care of you. Customer satisfaction guaranteed!

~Ross
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

baylok

I purchased both expansions today but the characters are not available.  Can you help please.
:D

VirgoIII

I too am experiencing this behavior. Approximately one hour after first playing the game I purchased both character expansion packs. I sent email to ross@d20studios.com for assistance.

figvan

I bought a second time the same set of characters, since the first time the characters do not appear in the game. Please add to my account two different sets of characters.

kenny83

Same issue here. Bought them and nothing new shows up.

Yaemon

Same, I just bought both the expansions and I don't have the new characters in my account, what did you guys do, just contact Google for a refund?

Ross Przybylski

In app content should activate immediately upon purchase. If it does not, please send me an email at ross@d20studios.com with your account name and copies of your order receipt, order numbers, or the email address used to purchase content and I will assist you as quickly as possible.

Ross Przybylski

In app content should activate immediately upon purchase. If it does not, please send me an email at ross@d20studios.com with your account name and copies of your order receipt, order numbers, or the email address used to purchase content and I will assist you as quickly as possible.

Yaemon

Hi Ross,

sent you all the info 2 days ago, please take care of it when you can.

Thanks!

Ross Przybylski

mdublade

I'm also having this problem. Purchased the Dark Warriors expansion, it does not appear in my game.

mayhemman

Hello, I just bought the two expansion packs but they are not available to me.