News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

My favorite Barb moment

Started by IveGotACaseOfTheMage, September 22, 2012, 04:02:06 PM MT

IveGotACaseOfTheMage

In two turns my barb goes bezerk and kills two characters in one turn.  

My party:  FM, Bard, Barb.

First turn FM buffs Barb with Archion Might +1 Attck.  Then Barb moves closer to opponent.

Opponent moves closer to me.

FM buffs Barb with +2 Attck Horn.

Bard buffs Barb with Inspriation +4 to rolls.

Bard Buffs Barb with +1 attck dice.

+9 attck +4 to roll Barb moves to enemy rogue attacks for 7 damage.  Rogue dead.

Barb uses enrage ability and moves to enemy Bard.

+9 attck +4 to roll  Barb attacks enemy Bard for another 7 damage.  Bard dead.

This might be one of my new favorite party combos.

Ross Przybylski

Manager of D20Studios, LLC

jmvh59

Thanks to some really awesome luck, I had a one-sided match against sadvill.  My barb had a shining moment, pretty much taking down the opposing team nearly solo with a little encouragement (and buffing) from the bard.  He even shrugged off a 4 die fireball while hexed.

The match is #61625 if you want to check it out.

q666

It's not a one turn double hit but still very fun. Solace map team FM bard barb first move Barbarian gets bloodlust song of valor and inspire so an inspired 8 dice barb uses charge to reach rogue, attacks and hits a -7. Next turn he survives sorc desintegrate pala attack plus sorc attack. Sorc uses shield. i draw battlehorn so battlehorn plus inspire make him an inspired 9 dice barb. attacks pala and hits another -7. attacks 23 def sorc and gets a -1. So 2 turns 3 hits two kills and -15 damage.

I am yet hoping for the luck to kill a whole full force team in one turn with an inspired barb. only chance i see would be archons might next turn bloodlust and keep it by hitting own iron golem and then battlehorn inspire and valor so an inspired 11 dice barb. 14 is the absolute max but by the point fm reaches 10 valor there won't be a full force opponent team or no barb.

Game was vs Torkus #65172