Game number 40033 shows I lost, but I actually won

Started by melee, September 26, 2012, 04:41:52 AM MT

melee

I went through the replay and I kill the last guy and it says I lost! It also shows on my stats that I lost. But I actually won. I just downloaded the game yesterday so I have the most current version and I was playing online on a live game.

Gorstak

hy Ross,pls fix this game #40148 R ,i won but it says defeat,i trayed all ,i watched replay 3 times and logd in and out but still same,pls fix it.

Ross Przybylski

Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Ross Przybylski

Game 40033 is very interesting. Somehow, razza was able to drop you before you landed your killing blow. I'm not sure if this was due to a lockup, turn not going through, or what. But if you watch the replay, you'll see that you are dropped, then, out of thin air, your demonic lash finishes off the wizard after the game ends.

I'm looking at the other game now.

Ross Przybylski

Gorstak,

In your case, it appears there was a timeout with the database connection.

What happened is that the first player, infernomaximo, had been recorded as result 0 (loss) and the game status had been resolved as closed. However, the database never wrote the final results for the other 3 players. Since my "reload game" fix to correct the defeat status relies on checking the status of the first player, the server thought the game results had already recorded. I was able to correct the mistake by clearing the results flag for inferomaximo, reloading your game, and seeing the result screen. You should now see the game as a victory, and received all points!