News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

I can't find how to get a Minotaur

Started by melee, September 28, 2012, 06:37:44 PM MT

melee

I bought the other 2 expansions, but can't even see an option to ge a minotaur. I don't need the map packs.

GodSon

Quote from: melee on September 28, 2012, 06:37:44 PM MT
I bought the other 2 expansions, but can't even see an option to ge a minotaur. I don't need the map packs.

I'm wondering the same. Anyone?

Ross Przybylski

Minotuar is an exclusive item via special promo only. Opportunties to get him are announced here and on our Facebook page and Twitter. Minotaurs can also be awarded for exceptional contributions to our community and promoting the game.

~Ross
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

q666

As an exclusive character I think it should get an upgrade. With 14 Defense, a reliable Sprint attack and roar at the cost of 1 card, he'd be competitive. Right now he is a weaker fighter than fighter mage or any other melee attacker. Only Barb has worse defense, but an additional life, an extra dice, chain attack and the jump to make up for it. Yes the Sprint attack could give u between 4 and 9 dice, but it's a huge gamble and can only very rarly be used, because u need space a.d the enemy has to stand right. The roar can be useful, but for 2 cards it's expensive and if the opponent has a Pally it's often useless. An interesting alternative to the Sprint attack could be a run through attack, where it attacks 2 opponents behind on an other or hooves and horns attacking two opponents on opposite sides at once.

jesterchaos

how many people do I have to bring im now on 4 lol contributing my ass off