News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Invite People!

Started by WorldChamp(ELITE), October 16, 2012, 05:16:34 PM MT

WorldChamp(ELITE)

I'm so sick of coming into the lobby of HeroMages just to once again prove to myself that there is 1-3 people in there! HeroMages members, we need to start telling others about HeroMages and getting the word out. I've invited everyone in my school, all my friends (which isn't much) and all my family. We need to invite others so HeroMages can grow and more competition. Sometimes I have to wait up to 15 minutes just to see someone come in!

Why not come in the lobby and find 50+ people sitting there ready for a challenge...4x4 all the time! 2x2x2x2 all the time! 1x1 against anyone of your choice! So get out there and START INVITING! I've done my part, but I'm still telling and so should you! Thank You for those who have done their part(: (: (:

melee

Two things ..

First I have chosen not to tell my friends about the game until he fixes all of these stuck game problems. I have at least 15 games that are broken including 2 games where people logged in .. never played and I dropped them. Problem is it shows a DEFEAT for me and my score went WAY down even though they never even played. I have multiple stuck games that can't even end also.

Second, I play all day while working but I don't have time for live games so I never go on chat. I play almost exclusively Async games .. and I don't like chatting, so I never go onto chat.