News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

No one in??? It is a pity!

Started by Wolves, November 09, 2012, 08:01:28 AM MT

Wolves

Oh boy!

Such a great game, such a great vision behind it all, but no one in here! Wanted to buy it on Android to join the fun, but seeing this empty place and the abandoned lobby, I will discard  the idea. Damn, the game got potential!! It is hard to see the rare jewels die...

Make it free to play for all mobiles and then advertisment, advertisment, advertisement! Earn money only by ingame purchases - with increased numbers of users the fun will raise and so the cash.

IveGotACaseOfTheMage

i would just suggest you try the async feature.  i currently have like eight games going at once.  you simply create a new game against a random opponent and submit you turn and wait a little bit for your opponent to submit theirs.  you are right the population isnt where it needs to be but it is still a very enjoyable game

MagicMissle

You are both right. but with the holidays and finals for everyone in school. its hard to find the time to play... So the population always goes down this time of year

Wolves

I'll try some games Via async feature :)

Ross Przybylski

Welcome to the fold, Wolves!

Yes, indeed, enjoy the async feature! Designed to appease the masses on iOS, it's actually superb on any platform. Even more exciting when you have multiple games going.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Wolves

Thanks a lot!

I really like the async feature! It is like a neat game of chess spiced with a good dash of thrilling challenge. And with the rolling dice animation it always reminds me of my old pen and paper rpgs.

The placement on Amazon seems to have taken effect. I recognized faster game matching the last weeks :D

GeneralGonzo

Hi,
got the game new too and enjoy it really alot.
But what´s annoying are the asyncron MP games.

I experienced that when the opponent is losing, he won´t end his next turn, leaving the game opne never finished !!

I´s like some feature, that after a certain amount of time the game will be finished as loss for the one who don´t finish his turn anymore!

That´s annoying - really !

q666

That already exists wait 3 days then u can drop ur unresponsive opponent.