News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Pally's Bless ability removes Taunt?

Started by IveGotACaseOfTheMage, January 21, 2013, 05:52:55 AM MT

IveGotACaseOfTheMage

Ok for the first time in nearly 400 games I witnessed something new to me.  My opponent can remove my soul reavers taunt with his pallys bless?  Is this intentional?  Doesnt seem like taunt should be removable otherwise it feels like the soul reavers ability is useless.  The resulting dispel of taunt resulted in my SR death.  (pallys attack was all that was left to survive).  Anyone else's thoughts on this?

Gorstak

yea i think that taunt shouldnt be removed by bless.

Yaemon

Same for Minotaur's roar.

But I am not sure if we should nerf the paladin, honestly I like it this way. (SR is already very strong...)

Ross Przybylski

This change took effect with the last balance update after her ability to heal herself was removed. The self-heal needlessly dragged out end game, while the improved bless increased her versatility.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

IveGotACaseOfTheMage

Interesting.  I don't usually play with either the pally or SR so I never noticed this before.  The only reason I had one in this case is because I accident hit the random opponent button before I had chosen my heroes.  I might give the pally a 2nd look if he's that powerful.  I just wanted to make sure it wasn't a glitch and it was intended.  Thanks for clarifying.