Share you worst dice roll moments that....

Started by IveGotACaseOfTheMage, January 24, 2013, 03:48:02 AM MT

IveGotACaseOfTheMage

...made you want to throw your computer screen throught he window lol.  This is all in good jest btw.  I realize I've had some amazing rolls to help me defeat some of the pro players on here.  I think I just witnessed  one of my worst dice roll moments this evening.

4 of my characters surrounding a psion that I use the switch spell on to basically ensure the (not full health) psions'death (so i thought)  15 attack dice.....ONE damage on a psion regular armor of 13.  You have to laugh to keep from crying lol.

Yaemon

Well that was our last game, I got extremely lucky!

::)

IveGotACaseOfTheMage

The next day after this post i think your FM moved into perfect position and blizzarded my whole party.  I think I would have been in trouble even if the psion died.

Ross Przybylski

There should be a special achievement for absolutely horrid dice rolls ;)
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Yaemon

Quote from: IveGotACaseOfTheMage on January 26, 2013, 01:42:09 AM MT
The next day after this post i think your FM moved into perfect position and blizzarded my whole party.  I think I would have been in trouble even if the psion died.

Yeah Blizzard is a game change card, but I think that it was easier to hit everything with it because you had to over attack that psion, anyway... sometimes dices can change everything and I guess that game was the best example of it :)