News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Custom Game Creation Randomness

Started by digitalblacksmith, June 04, 2013, 09:35:22 PM MT

digitalblacksmith

Does anyone else have the issue when creating games (Android or web), where the map changes or random people replace you in the list?  Today was the worst one,  it was almost like I was fighting someone else for control of the maps.

Essentially I create a custom game, pick a map,  invite 2 buddies to play with me and fill out the rest of the slots with computers.   I look down and there is a different map, one I cannot even select...probably someone's custom map.  I go to change and I have to select a different map other than the one I am on and change back.  Then it changes again...and again, and again until I am fast enough to start the game.

My buddies today said even when they went to accept the game, it was still randomly changing maps.

I am good at troubleshooting so I think I will get the debugger and start narrowing items down.  Very odd.

dustymc

This was happening to me yesterday! I made an invite game and as I was sending it, the player named IgotACaseOfTheMages ''took'' my spot and it turned into me watching 3 computers play with that player not in the room. Weird