News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Possible exploit #66032

Started by Drifter, June 20, 2013, 10:04:03 PM MT

Drifter

I never played that game in any way possible.  The log shows that I attacked his player with my bard on the first turn after sprinting.  I didn't think a unit could move from start spot to opponent's start area.  Then after attacking I surrendered.  I repeat, I never entered that game until after it was over.  I bought this game yesterday, and already been cheated or bugged in 2 out of 6 games.  The other 4 I lost fairly, I am assuming they would have cheated also if I was winning.

IveGotACaseOfTheMage

I'm not exactly sure what happened here.  Definitely a glitch of some sort.  The bard sprinted then appears to have attacked twice.  I can vouch for the opponent though.  He is a top notch player and wouldn't need to resort to any exploits to win.  Whatever happened he had nothing to do with it.

IveGotACaseOfTheMage

I can also assure you that in the 500 plus games I've played I never had that happen to me.  While it's no doubt frustrating, the glitch you've highlighted is something ultra rare that I've never seen before.  I have had other glitches happen of a different nature however.