News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Is this game being developed still?

Started by Prack, August 23, 2013, 02:24:19 PM MT

Prack

I'm sure it has been asked before but is this game still being developed? I'm not asking for new guardian packs every month but at the same time I'd buy them if you did. This game is super fun as it is but it looks as if no updates in a long time. I know I joined the game late but I would hate to see such a fun game die out. I haven't found any other game like this on android.

I'll do my part to help promote the game and see if I can get a few friends to join as well.

Ross Przybylski

Hi Prack,

Glad to hear you're enjoying the game! While I haven't announced any new updates yet, I'm still working on the game and experimenting with ideas. The next big thing coming up is the physical board game being developed by Game Salute. I should have more details sometime after Gen Con on what to expect.

~Ross
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Prack

Thanks Ross, I appreciate the answer and look forward to the physical game. I really hope that the physical game does not end up replacing the software version.

Board games are fun but I can't carry them around in my pocket if you know what I mean. :)

GeneralGonzo

Hi,
I´m of the same opinion as Prack.
Though I hope your board game will be successful I´d like to see you putting more support into the software version as well.
New hero packs and/or additional maps would be great. Maybe even a single player campaign consisting of some maps and a little story carrying it would be very appreciated by me!!