News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Cant get into multiplayer

Started by Cragralanche, April 29, 2014, 12:55:09 PM MT

Cragralanche

Like my title says I cant get into multiplayer when I hit the button it just says loading but never loads the login am I only one with tthis problem if so Ondubz if you see this don't drop me please.

mrmojorisin

Having the same issue. I thought maybe the game was dead, because I haven't played in quite a while and just today decided to load it up again.

Cragralanche

Its not dead I played a couple of days ago and it was fine hopefully it will work again soon.

mrmojorisin

Cool. The main reason I wanted to log in was so that I could get all the content I have paid for through the iOS version on my iPhone. Luckily for me, though, I still have it installed on my iPad from when I had everything bought, so I don't need to connect to have access to it all on that device.

That said, I'd like to play some mp again when things are working. Are there still a lot of people playing?

Cragralanche

Well I can get in again. And to awnser your question the rage right now is async games but if you want to face me in live just get on 6:00 to as late as 9:00 in the morning US central time and I will most likely be there.