Hero Mages
May 24, 2022, 02:10:40 PM MT *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to Hero Mages!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1v1 full team full HP win  (Read 13699 times)
Cragralanche
Hero Mages Elite

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2014, 11:53:08 AM MT »

Hes being a bit generous about his unluck but was a good game champ ill come up with other ways to tourture you some other time Wink
Cragralanche
Hero Mages Elite

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2014, 09:24:21 AM MT »

Just realized you didn't mention that it was a bet that if I lost the game I would say that you beat me and are better than me and if you lost you would say that. Just wanted everyone else to know.  Wink
WorldChamp(ELITE)
Hero Mages Elite

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2014, 04:33:54 PM MT »

Sounds good!(; And hey now, I just beat you today.. lets keep it at were even players for now Tongue
Cragralanche
Hero Mages Elite

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2014, 06:54:55 PM MT »

The game came down to a die roll so I'm not sure it was skill that was the reason you won lol Cool
digitalblacksmith
Hero Mages Elite

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2014, 07:55:15 PM MT »

I feel like the old guy in this game, 34 here, I am just glad people put up with me.  If you want to know why I make erratic moves here and there it is usually because I am trying to squeeze a turn in while putting kids to sleep or waiting for a server to reboot...or just kicking back at work with a beer...which may lead to more bad decisions than good ones. (yes we drink beer at my workplace).
Cragralanche
Hero Mages Elite

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2014, 09:49:38 PM MT »

Man digital youve only barely beat me age wise. But I am envious of you having the the time to drink beer at work Wink. Don't know your time zone but I really want a rematch from my games I played with you in random. My blizzard should have hit more than your wis just saying though I admit you outplayed me everywhere else to my dismay.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: