News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

1v1 full team full HP win

Started by Scribe, May 16, 2014, 10:24:49 PM MT

Scribe

Fellow players,

Since I'm in a posting spree, let's have this other one:
I once cleared the duel battlefield with leaving my mage, two guardians, and even an additional flesh golem all with full HP! And please, this was not against some bot or beginner messing up and casting a fireball on his own team. It was against Worldchamp, no less!

Game #78024

Any success story? Please share!

Cragralanche

Good job I admit even in my prime inwasnt good enough to do that

digitalblacksmith

I was impressed until you said it was worldchamp...he is a pushover :)  That is right buddy I know you read these!

Cragralanche

He is now blacksmith but when he used to play a lot he wasn't bad lol

WorldChamp(ELITE)

Couldn't have said it better myself, I do not play anymore, I may have used to be good at the game but anymore I find the comp to be a very intense opponent.. But still good job to scribe.

Scribe

Hi Worldchamp,

I appreciate your being good about it, even when cards and rolls certainly had their part in your counter performance.
So, what does it take to entice a player of your status join more often, then?

Cragralanche

WorldChamp(ELITE)

Welcome, And not sure what you mean? what would get me playing again? And hey Crag don't beat up on me now(;

Cragralanche

Scribe

Yes, that's what I mean. I discovered the game only recently.  I love the game, and what I read from the community on this forum makes me want to be part of it, too. So I'm wondering what drove some of the most frequent players away. The question is open to anybody in that situation, really.

WorldChamp(ELITE)

Actually you will think it is funny but when I used to play I was very VERY sore looser, anyone who played me knows if I lost I hated the world, which was dumb cause the game is part LUCK. I am more mature now as I am turning 17 soon, I don't mind loosing anymore, (which I do a lot cause I'm out of practice). I'm going to get into the game again though, I friended you Scribe so invite me to play some. I was drove away because I lost and couldn't man up and take it :P

And Crag it might be fun but it really hurts my feelings.. (; Only kidding

Cragralanche

I'm sorry you have to suffer constant harrasment from me champ I apoligize for any hurt this may have caused you  :'(.

Ps. Just kidding.

Pps. I do remember how you were before you are much better now treasure this complement it will be the only one you will get from me In a long while if your current preformence rate keeps up ;).

WorldChamp(ELITE)

Yeah sure you are Crag... (; And yes i like the completment now because my rating is sure to go down down down :)

Btw, to digital and a couple of other guys today, i sat in the lobby and waited for a game for a while and NO ONE showed up, then i leave for like a half an hour to fix my four wheeler pulley and i come back and everyone and their brother joins the lobby, sorry about being AFK everyone!

Cragralanche

Glad you appreciated it. And don't worry I'm used to q666. Being afk all the time so I wasn't very surprised.

WorldChamp(ELITE)

Well.. last night was a very sad night.. I.. was hoping to redeem myself against Crag to show him I'm still the man I once was! But I fell short as I was outplayed by Crag once again. Although I don't give him all the credit, I did have a little loss of luck, But the Win goes to Crag! Thanks for putting me in my place(;

Watch it Game number #79808