News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

1v1 full team full HP win

Started by Scribe, May 16, 2014, 10:24:49 PM MT

Cragralanche

Hes being a bit generous about his unluck but was a good game champ ill come up with other ways to tourture you some other time ;)

Cragralanche

Just realized you didn't mention that it was a bet that if I lost the game I would say that you beat me and are better than me and if you lost you would say that. Just wanted everyone else to know.  ;)

WorldChamp(ELITE)

Sounds good!(; And hey now, I just beat you today.. lets keep it at were even players for now :P

Cragralanche

The game came down to a die roll so I'm not sure it was skill that was the reason you won lol 8)

digitalblacksmith

I feel like the old guy in this game, 34 here, I am just glad people put up with me.  If you want to know why I make erratic moves here and there it is usually because I am trying to squeeze a turn in while putting kids to sleep or waiting for a server to reboot...or just kicking back at work with a beer...which may lead to more bad decisions than good ones. (yes we drink beer at my workplace).

Cragralanche

Man digital youve only barely beat me age wise. But I am envious of you having the the time to drink beer at work ;). Don't know your time zone but I really want a rematch from my games I played with you in random. My blizzard should have hit more than your wis just saying though I admit you outplayed me everywhere else to my dismay.