News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Tourney

Started by Cragralanche, May 28, 2014, 08:06:31 PM MT

Cragralanche

I am setting up a hero mages tournament. To register either meet me in chat and say your doing it or just post on this topic saying youlll do it. I will then form the game times and so on. The format of the tourney will change depending on how many people register. There will not be a prize other than saying you beat tons of other amazing players in a tournament though the games will be ranked. If you have any questions just ask by posting or ask in game. The rules will be posted shortly.

Cragralanche.

Scribe

Cragralanche

Lop champ I hadn't told myself that I was playing yet. But I am playing

Cragralanche

Just need two more people to register to do a bracket system so make sure to register. It will be possible to register for 5 more days if your considering it.

dustymc

This sounds like an awesome idea. I am in! Any date/time frame yet?

Cragralanche

I'm waiting until the end of Sunday to see who joins so I know what time zones everyone is in dustymc

Cragralanche

Champ if your going to manage the list update from time to time you know.

Cragralanche

Thx. Tourney time shall be Saturday at 2:00 PM U.S central 9:00AM for France and 9:00 am for Germany as well. If you have any questions about the time or if anything will prevent you from joining plz notify me and we will get it figured out. Sorry for change of time misread time in France and Germany.

q666

3:00 is that 3 pm or am?

How is the tournament going to work k.o system 1 vs 1 to the finale ffa teams?

Cragralanche

Rules shall be posted on the last day of registration a.k.a Thursday.

q666

Any info on how much time we should reserve for it?

Cragralanche

In theory it should not take so long that we need a set stopping date but if it does 2-3 hours should finish it but if someone can only play for an hour or so I can try to move the time around.

q666

Ok then count me in I can do an hour, an hour and a half maybe two.

WorldChamp(ELITE)

Tournament attendees so far :

- Cragralanche
- WorldChamp
- Girlpower
- lilkendsoccer3
- Scribe
- Primeminister03
- Dustymc
- Q666

Scribe

Crag,

There must be a typo in the times you posted. 2 PM CST means 9 PM in Western Europe, not 9 AM.
It's not a problem for me, but I wanted to clarify for anybody else in that time zone.

Thanks