News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Tourney

Started by Cragralanche, May 28, 2014, 08:06:31 PM MT

Cragralanche

Ya sorry bout that miss typed.

Cragralanche

Please note that tomorrow will be last day for registration.

Cragralanche

Its time for the tourney rules.
1. Have fun yes the games may be ranked but have fun all the same even if you lose its a game after all.

2. Be a good sport I know that you may have had bad luck and all but you don't need to complain that you had the worst luck ever trust me ive probably had worse ;).

3. This will be an elimination process following a bracket system which I will post in this process the person that lasts until the last game and beats it wins and second place will be who he faces also there will be matches to determine places under it for example lets say I had just beat champ  ;) and he would then have to face the player that my new opponent beat and so on.

4. The bracket system will be assigned randomly so if you get a higher ranking player than yourself plz know that it was random so don't complain there's always next tourney  :).

5. The maps that you play on will be randomly assigned as well though they will not include any map that has a person limit higher than 4 and there will not be Infernus and Trinity Caverns.

6. All games will allow 8 people as spectators.

7. Please note that these games will be live thus the purpose of a time.

8. If someone suddenly leaves for no explained reason they probably have a device issue so please wait 6-7 minutes before dropping them.

9. If you have any questions just ask me also tell me if you had fun doing this so I know whether or not I should do more.

10. This is the final rule as well so good job for reading all of these I know some people don't have tons of time with their real life and all please take out q666 if you play him I beat him only 25% of the time after all. Sorry q your to intimidating ;)

Cragralanche

Also I will post the Bracket in tomorrow so you have time to prepare for who you are facing  :D. Also I urge you to find your best team and practice it so that you will be on your A game for Saturday  :).

P.S I like smileys if you cant notice 8)

WorldChamp(ELITE)

Sounds good, The best of luck to all those involved.

q666

Two questions:

Whats the time limit gonna be?

How are we going about choosing a random map since there no option for random in the set up?

Oh and how about excluding solace from the selection? I know its maybe not as bad as Trinity or Infernus were certain spots are really bad, but it's such a small map. The way its designed the starting player is at a great advantage. With a psi or bard barb chances are quite high to hit a first round guard kill. Though its not impossible to come back from that its still a significant disadvantage.

Cragralanche

I will take solace out of the draw then and to anwser your questions for the time limit do you mean overall or in game timer? For the random map part of things I will draw the map names on pieces of paper and put them in a bowl and draw them out for each game they will be pit up with the bracket which will go up later today.

dustymc

Hey all, I believe I'll have to withdraw from the tourney. I have to work so I can be a wild card. if ANY other players out there can take my my spot please do! I will check back in if I can switch shifts and be online for it. Good luck to everyone who plays!

Cragralanche

What would be a good time for you?

Cragralanche

Cragralanche

Drendal firepit

Primeminister03

Q666

Spindle

Girlpower

Worldvhamp

Chokepoint

Dustymc

Lilkendsoccer3

Warden

Scribe

Please note that if Dustymc cant make it champ will move to the second round the lucky dog.

Cragralanche

Due to a lack of people being able to show up for today's tourney I'm pushing it back to Monday if even fewer ppl can make it then at the same time that it would have been today that's not good.

alchimedes

Oh, it seems I'm a bit late..

Next tournament you should preset maps for each round.
This would be more suitable to all.

Cragralanche

Nah you aren't late dustymc probably cant make it for Monday so you can take his place if you want?

dustymc

Hey all! I WILL be able to participate tomorrow (Monday) see you all there, bring your chargers!

dustymc

Also I'd like to double check the starting time, I am in Chicago.