News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Hello all

Started by Warmage, August 16, 2009, 05:17:33 AM MT

Warmage

Got back from gencon after running the demo of heromages. Wanted to say it was my favorite find of the show and hope to see you on the battlefield soon.

Ross Przybylski

Welcome to our community, Warmage!  We're truly touched by all the positive things you've said about Hero Mages and are ecstatic that you are enjoying yourself.  I look forward to finding you in the lobby and playing a game together soon.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

Valeroth

I just got back from GenCon as well and setup my new account.  I definitely like this game and will be turning my friends onto it.

Kelly

Hi, Warmage and Valeroth!

It was such a pleasure meeting you!!! Can't wait to see you both high on that Leaderboard!

See you on the battlefield!
~Kelly  ;)

Josk

I figured I throw in my hello here too.  My wife and I were at GenCon and stopped by on Thursday but ended up not demoing since it was busy.  It caught my interest so we ended up coming back Friday to demo.

I'm glad we did as the game is certainly a lot of fun, as soon as we got back from GenCon I showed my sister-in-law and now I'd say we're both hooked!

You can look for us both on the battlefield, Darfin and Josk.  My wife hasn't officially signed up but I imagine she will soon.

See you on the field,
- Josk

Ross Przybylski

Great to have you here with us Josk!  I look forward to playing some games with you.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC