News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Requests

Started by Cragralanche, June 10, 2014, 03:51:18 PM MT

Cragralanche

Since the tourney was such a big hit I have decided that I will do more events and this topic will be where everyone else can send in requests for different events or suggestions on how to improve the events who knows maybe once a month I will take one of the event requests and make it happen. When submitting an event request please just post in the forums with all of the different rules and how it will be played and I will take a look at it. As well as all this I will take the first three requests that get posted for events and make them happen hope to see plenty of ideas come through.

P.s Cragralanche event manager has a nice ring to it right  ;).

P.P.s please note that I will take the first three events by different people not just the first three posted. Also note that these events must have all the rules attached.

Cragralanche

I will also post on this topic some changes that I will make to how I do events and so on

WorldChamp(ELITE)

Cragralanche

Glad to here it champ and you'd better start posting I'm blowing you out to the water right now.

Cragralanche

Feel free to post requests here if you guys (and the occasioanal gal)have forgotten this topic.