News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Well i had a new topic ready.

Started by Cragralanche, October 27, 2014, 10:45:49 PM MT

Cragralanche

Like the title says i had a new topic ready for strategy and tactics all about the Fm but my comp kinda crashed. i admit i didnt want to spend another 40 minutes rewriting my 130 or so word (note in the first draft of this post it was 130 page article) article so this is what i have instead  :). What is everyones least favorite thing about the Fm?

My anwser is his 10 valor skill. It isnt good enough compared to everyone elses 10 valor skill and it doesn`t even affect augments that have already been played. At that point in the game you won`t have wanted to saved all your agmentation spells just on the off chance that you will live long enough to cast all of them after hitting 10 valor. Well thats my opinion and im sure that at least someone else agrees with me right.  ;)

The player whos nickname is Crag.

WorldChamp(ELITE)

I agree with Crag, it is an upgrade, but compared to summoner, sorc, wizzy, it's not near as powerful. I will say on the other hand that it is handy when it comes to FFA with 4+ players as you gain valor quickly and it is used for higher attack and defensive strategy.. I would love it if it affected those player already with spells cast on them. AND! I think when you reach 10 valor, ONE!!! of your guardians (not mage) can be chosen to gain, +1 life, +1 defense, +1 attack, for the rest of the match, Dispel cannot take this away.