News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Another GenCon recruit.

Started by Kvothe, August 18, 2009, 12:53:12 AM MT

Kvothe

Hello!

I probably wouldn't be playing this game if it wasn't for warmage. He spotted the booth at gencon (I was sadly focused on one game only at the time so my apologies for not noticing you myself ;D), and insisted that we stop back there later.

It was almost at the very end of Saturday, and we stopped and Warmage played a game. I liked the way it looked by watching him play, and decided I would try and win some characters for myself. After a nice grueling battle the game was called and I had lost!

Needless to say I was neither happy with my defeat, or the play calling (eyes Ross sternly), but Kelly was not to disappoint. After seeing the sadness in my eyes she handed me a character card anyway. She's a smart girl! Because now I am already hooked.

I plan to get myself the next set of charcters now so i can try out all the nifty strategies!

Kelly

Aww...I'm so glad you enjoyed it, and you earned that character card! ;) You did great. Hope we can play a game together soon!!

See you on the battlefield!
~Kelly  :D

Ross Przybylski

So glad to have you with us, Kvothe!  Hope those strategies are panning out well for you and I look forward to a match sometime.
Manager of D20Studios, LLC