News:

Welcome to Hero Mages!

Main Menu

Greetings

Started by Grimkrieg, August 18, 2009, 02:37:19 AM MT

Grimkrieg

Just getting back from Gencon where I bumped into the Hero-Mages crew. I was glad to hit the HM demo and chat with Ross and even happier to find that I did not miss out on the promo code for the Dark Avengers when I got home  ;D

As I said to Ross I am very impressed with the UI on this game. It is better than most "professional" games in terms of user accessibility... I don't say this lightly either since I am currently working as a social network game designer.

The game itself is fun; it is simple but has good strategic depth and gets right to the point without mucking things up by adding resource point control and micro-management.

The randomness/luck factor does not bother me either, it keeps the game fresh when you have to learn how to cope with the occasional streak of bad luck.

Warmage

Cool to have more GENCON folks here, hope to see you on the battlefield.

Ross Przybylski

Welcome to the community, Grimkrieg.  Thanks so much for the positive feedback!  We spent alot of time on the UI and we're glad to see that our efforts were worth it.

Also, for those who met us at GenCon, please be sure to check out our videos and photos on our Facebook page by becoming a fan of Hero Mages: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hero-Mages/126810461284
Manager of D20Studios, LLC