Yet another Gencon player who was hooked on the game

Started by Nacrom Sable, August 18, 2009, 06:28:02 PM MT

Nacrom Sable

Greetings All,

I went to Gencon (this being my 6th year there) and i demoed a TON of game.  I have the hard time of finding games that hold my attention longer then 10 minutes.

After walking by the D20Studios Display area on Thursday, Friday and even on Saturday and just looming over as other people Demoed the game, i thought it would be like Pax Nor or even the Continuum.

Finally Saturday evening the curiousity got the better of me, and i went up to Ross and Kelly in my "Knights of Ni" outfit and started talking to Ross.  I could tell in the first 5 minutes that he was really passionate about the game,  little did i know that he was the creator at first. Then after talking with him and "pestering" him with a ton of questions about Hero Mages game.  I finally decided to take a closer look into the game and do the demo.

I can honestly say that i was not dispointed in doing the demo.  My opponent, who was trying the demo because his friend had just finished the Demo, sat and dueled again me.  I can honestly say that the game was very easy to understand, loved the characters, got my butt kicked but was still fun.  My opponent who was nice enough to take the Mouse Pad for winning and leaving me the character for me account.

This game will be linked to my Facebook and other gaming websites in my siggy when i go to update them over the next week.

I will be accepting all challenges, but be warned, i learn tactics very quickly so if you beat me once, the second time will not be so easy =-P 

I plan to be in the top 10 with in a week or 3 LOL

Lord Nacrom Genesari Sable
~~~ Fav Characters~~~
Rogue - Wizard - Psionist

Warmage

Glad to have you here, hope to see you on the battlefield.

Ross Przybylski

Welcome Nacrom Sable!  Glad to have you with us online.  You boast quite a feat- top of the leaderboard in a week?  Sounds like a challenge!
Manager of D20Studios, LLC

diesbudt

Welcome to the greatest online family... I mean game online!  I had fun with our battle earlier.